SurvivalGearGuru.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
It can be safely assumed that all outgoing links to Amazon.com are embedded with an affiliate ID. Affiliate links will not be disclosed on a link by link basis.
Referral fees are the only way that we presently support this website and the research that we do. We do not receive any free products from any source; all physical survival products that we get we purchase out of pocket.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Limitations of liability
SurvivalGearGuru.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.